[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] How to propose guest posts for the main Open Knowledge blog]

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Mar Sep 16 13:41:33 UTC 2014

como proponer post invitados en la web principal de open knowledge.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Christian Villum <christian.villum en okfn.org>
<okfn-local-coord en lists.okfn.org>
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] How to propose guest posts for the main Open
Knowledge blog
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:58:31 +0200

Dear coords,

It has kindly been pointed out that it's been a while since we've sent
out updated information on how to submit guest blog posts for the
main Open Knowledge Blog.
(Thanks, Tom :)

You'll find the instructions here: Guidelines to propose a blogpost.

Basically, the text and image(s) are to be sent to blog en okfn.org and
then the editor team will come back to you with comments and any
questions they may have.

Hope this is clear, otherwise let us know. We would love to feature your
content if relevant, so feel free to get in touch!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum
Open Knowledge - See how data can change the world
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn   Facebook | Blog