[OKFN-Spain] Cadastral data?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra en gmail.com
Vie Feb 13 17:13:29 UTC 2015

Thanks JJ

Privacy would be an interesting reason. As the point of the cadastral
register is that I can check you actually own the house I am buying from
you. So for instance in NL it is all public although not open data. (What I
paid for my house, my name and birthday) In UK transactions are open data
(address and price paid) but interestingly enough only if the buyer is a
person and not a company. It is an interesting world the catastro.

Ton