[OKFN-Spain] Call para los interesados en Open Science

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Mar Sep 1 20:44:10 UTC 2015

Este domingo  tenemos una call para los interesados en open science

Hello Everyone,
                    A gentle reminder that, as its only 2 hours left for
our FIRST Open Science call [ Sunday 21 December, 8:00 UTC (12:00 UTC+4
– 18:00 UTC+10) ].
Link : https://pad.okfn.org/p/sciencewg-coord-Dec2014

P.S.: To increase the outreach of Open Science to diverse communities, I
would request you all to promote it through social channels (Hastag :
#OpenScience #OpenScienceAPAC) & mailing lists.
Link : https://twitter.com/openscience/status/544749516025757696

-by
Ranjith Raj . Vasam

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn about.me goodreads Google
Plus pinterest StumbleUpon

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Ranjith Raj Vasam