[okfn-tw] OpenCon 2015

Chen-Yi Tu armigil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:24:43 UTC 2015

去登記了Opencon 2015的satellite event
有興趣一同參與籌備的朋友可以參考下面提供的訊息,歡迎來信,或是直接透過mailing list 討論 XD

-------------------
Hi Chen-Yi

Thanks for your interest in hosting a satellite event in Taiwan! We’ll make
sure to email you as soon as possible about moving forwards and to answer
your questions.

In the mean time, you could consider getting involved in the OpenCon
community <http://opencon2014.org/community/>. We currently host Community
Calls <http://opencon2014.org/community/calls>, a Webcast
<http://opencon2014.org/community/webcasts> series and a Discussion
<http://opencon2014.org/community/discussion> forum. You can also follow us
online on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/OpenCon/248498995352726>
 and Twitter <https://twitter.com/open_con> to stay up to date.

If you’re keen to see more of OpenCon, you can also check out our high
quality recordings from the conference last year
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKzRudZaXUD0SA6IMycQD9UOIE-kYOPfm>,
blogs <http://opencon2014.org/resources> from the event, and podcasts
<http://opencon2014.org/resources>.

In case you missed it, there is lots of information online about hosting
satellite events online including ideas
<http://opencon2014.org/satellite/ideas> for a great event, resources
<http://opencon2014.org/satellite/resources> and the support
<http://opencon2014.org/satellite/support> you can expect.

We’re looking forward to working with you to host a satellite event! Don’t
hesitate to get in touch,

Joe McArthur

Assistant Director, Right to Research Coalition
<http://righttoresearch.org/>,

Chen-Yi Tu  |  @crystaltu_