[okfn-tw] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] APPLY: 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowship for Full-Time MBA for Developing Countries

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Sat Aug 8 11:04:16 UTC 2015

FYI and sorry for cross post.

sent from mobile device
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Aug 8, 2015 16:48
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] APPLY: 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowship for Full-Time
MBA for Developing Countries

> I believe some of our local leaderships.
>
> ---
>
> Kofi Annan Fellowship support is currently open to eligible applications.
This Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated
students from developing countries, who do not belong to a privileged class
and lack sufficient financial means, to study management at the European
School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin and graduate with a
prestigious MBA or MSc from the most international business school in
Germany.

> ESMT’s one-year Full-Time MBA is a management acceleration programme
aimed at early to mid-career professionals with at least three years of
professional experience.

> WORTH
>
> €58,000 and covers full tuition fees and course materials in addition to
a living stipend of €1,000 per month for the duration of the MBA program.
> The fellowship also covers one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from the
Fellow’s home
> Fellowships can be awarded only after a candidate has been admitted to
the ESMT MBA program

> ELIGIBILITY
>
> MBA applicants should have a bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of
three years of professional experience, GMAT, and proficient English skills.
> All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the
economy and society of their home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
> Applicants must be residents of one  of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs, or of
Palestine. Other countries will be considered by the Kofi Annan Business
Schools Foundation upon request.

http://youthhubafrica.org/apply-2015-kofi-annan-fellowship-for-full-time-mba-for-developing-countries/