[okfn-tw] [徵詢] Local Group 的技術窗口

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Mon May 11 02:49:30 UTC 2015

代轉。

Hi All,

I am writing in my capacity as one of the volunteer coordinators of Labs
<http://okfnlabs.org/> :-)

I am writing to ask for local groups to *nominate *one* person as a contact
point for tech-type stuff* in their local group using this following really
simple form (just 3 fields!)

Simple Google Form for Nominating Tech Contact
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1Cdr1sduin4G1I3upWVKA0k4f8_aZES7xj9qYwnhCwck/viewform>

*Why am I asking?* (See also this labs github issue
<https://github.com/okfn/okfn.github.com/issues/329>)

- We want to be able to contact local groups to get tech-related stories
for the regular Labs newsletter
<https://github.com/okfn/okfn.github.com/issues/322>
- We want to be able to notify local groups about the regular Labs hangouts
<http://okfnlabs.org/events/hangouts/> and invite people to attend and
share the cool stuff they have been doing locally
- We want to find out more about the cool tech-related projects and events
that local groups are doing (cf the newsletter)

*What will be expected of the nominated person?*

- There is minimal time commitment - minimum would be 10m a month to
respond to a "anything interesting happen last month" ping and to forward
on the newsletter
- Would hope that nominated person would participate the Labs forum
<https://discuss.okfn.org/c/open-knowledge-labs> - but not required
- The nomination need not be permanent - perhaps just for an initial 6m

Regards,

Rufus
--

Rufus Pollock