[okfn-tw] WJP Open Government Index 2015

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Wed May 13 08:48:03 UTC 2015

There're couple of initiatives on impact assessment of open data. Sunlight
Foundation has wrapped it up their approach:

http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/05/05/a-new-approach-to-measuring-the-impact-of-open-data/

But please remember there're much more, and "ranking" is only part of the
assessment methodologies.

TH Schee | M: +886-970-690294, +1-650-4884556 | @scheeinfo