[okfn-tw] Thanks for Sharing and Caring!

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Sat Oct 3 15:34:08 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks for those who've showed up this afternoon! You might be interested
on what would come next.

(1) First, subscribe to our open discussion group:
http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/taipei-io-general

(2) This cool Digital Playbook is due out very soon:
http://playbook.taipei.io

(3) Feel like volunteering? We're also conducting a feasibility assessment
on translation of the "Drone Primer" with New America Foundation:
http://drones.newamerica.org/primer/

(4) For a complete list of initiatives we've been lightly working on,
please check our very primitive website: http://taipei.io or the mothership
behind it: http://okfn.tw

(5) If you'd like to engagement more, we also have a dedicated Slack
channel at http://taipeiio.slack.com, but be sure to ask us for an
invitation.

(6) Just want to read something fishy? Check http://blog.oceansays.info/

(7) Any suggestions please send to the Google Groups or email us at
join at taipei.io

http://okfntw.kktix.cc/events/taipeiio-2015q3

--

TH Schee | M: +1-646-820-0002 | @scheeinfo