[okfn-tw] Fwd: [Rigf_msg] "school on internet governance for asia pacific" - draft proposal

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Tue Oct 6 06:57:10 UTC 2015

不錯!

sent from mobile device
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "TH Schee" <schee at fertta.com>
Date: Oct 6, 2015 14:55
Subject: Fwd: [Rigf_msg] "school on internet governance for asia pacific" -
draft proposal
To: "Schee" <info at motomosa.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "kilnam chon" <chonkn at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 6, 2015 07:14
draft proposal
To: "msg at aprigf.asia" <msg at aprigf.asia>
Cc: "<sec at aprigf.asia>" <sec at aprigf.asia>

APrIGF MSG members,

We would like to send "School on Internet Governance for Asia Pacific"
proposal to APrIGF to review. Please refer the attached draft proposal.

We are working on the fifth school (after Europe, Latin America, Africa and
Middle East) to start from the next year. Currently, we have twelve members
including around half of them being APrIGF MSG members involved in the
discussion.

We may organize the school as the three/four-day "Teach-The-Teacher" course
to develop the school content in 2016-2017, and would like more MSG members
to participate to develop the school.

Please refer the following website for the current draft program and
initial class description, and other information;

    Program - CyberCommons.net
<https://sites.google.com/site/cybercommonsnet/school/program>

We would like to have the school proposal to be discussed at the coming MSG
meetings.
We plan to have a face-to-face meeting on the school during 2016 IGF in
November,

We hope that a stable good proposal will be developed with active
participation of MSG.

kilnam chon