[okfn-tw] Fwd: APrIGF 2016 - Feedback Survey & Announcement!

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Tue Aug 2 09:21:23 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: APrIGF Secretariat <sec at aprigf.asia>
Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 5:02 PM
Subject: APrIGF 2016 - Feedback Survey & Announcement!
To: APrIGF Secretariat <sec at aprigf.asia>

Dear Participant,

APrIGF Taipei 2016 has concluded last week, your participation has made the
forum a resounding success! We hope you have all arrived safely to all your
onward destinations, and have had some time to reflect on the robust and
interesting workshops and discussions at APrIGF. Review the good memories now
at the photo galleries on our website:
https://2016.aprigf.asia/photo-gallery/!

All other meeting archives will be available at our website in 2 weeks
time. Look forward

*Feedback Survey*
We hope you could give us some feedback to grow the future APrIGFs even
better. Kindly help us to fill out a short 10-question survey via
http://aji.asia/aprigf2016!

*Synthesis Document - Comment on Draft 1 until 5 Aug*
We would like to emphasize the call for input into the 9 guiding questions
found in the Synthesis Document (http://comment.aprigf.asia/ paragraphs
16-24).  With your help, the APrIGF Taipei 2016 Synthesis Document can
improve as a platform to voices in the Asia Pacific region, as well as
serve as a contribution to the IGF intersessional work – ‘Policy Options
for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion – Phase II’, and other
relevant local and national forums on Internet governance. For the working
timeline of Final Synthesis Document 2016, please visit
https://2016.aprigf.asia/synthesis/.

*Subscribe to our mailing lists*
If you are interested to join the APrIGF Community to discuss on any
Internet governance issues that are related to our region or receive any
news updates from us, please subscribe to the below mailing lists.
- Discussion Platform: discuss at aprigf.asia
- News & Announcements: announce at aprigf.asia

Hope to see you all again in APrIGF Melbourne 2017!

*Best Regards,*
*Secretariat of APrIGF*
*DotAsia Organisation Ltd.*
http://www.aprigf.asia <http://www.dot.asia/>