[okfn-tw] Fwd: [Sunlight International] Call for Papers: The Impacts of Civic Technology Conference (TICTeC2017)

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Thu Oct 20 07:07:31 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gemma Humphrys <gemma at mysociety.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Subject: [Sunlight International] Call for Papers: The Impacts of Civic
Technology Conference (TICTeC2017)
To: ogp at dgroups.org, pmo-network at googlegroups.com, poplus <
poplus at googlegroups.com>, Foianet <foianet at foiadvocates.info>,
open-government at lists.okfn.org

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear all,

mySociety are delighted to announce that our annual research event, The
Impacts of Civic Technology Conference (TICTeC)
<https://www.mysociety.org/tictec> is returning for its third year.

TICTeC2017 will take place on 25 and 26 April 2017 in Florence, Italy.

Sponsored by Google, TICTeC is the world’s only conference dedicated to
exploring the impact that civic technology and digital democracy are having
upon citizens and governments around the globe.

The primary goal of the conference is to promote and share rigorous and
meaningful research into online technologies and digital democracy around
the world.

*Our Call for Papers <https://goo.gl/forms/5YCkKLbhTHbab7nx2> is now open. *

If you are carrying out, or have completed, research on this theme, and
would like to present your work, then please do *submit an abstract /
proposal <https://goo.gl/forms/5YCkKLbhTHbab7nx2>.*

We also welcome proposals for individuals to lead workshops or give
presentations relating to the conference theme.

We invite individuals to submit abstracts or workshop / presentation
proposals of no more than 300 words by 10th February 2017.

Early Bird registration is also now open. You can register for the
conference here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-impacts-of-civic-technology-conference-2017-tictec2017-tickets-28255338478>
.

We hope to see you in Florence for another fantastic TICTeC event.

All the best,
Gemma.

--

Gemma Humphrys

*Events Manager /** Alaveteli Partnerships Manager *

mySociety | mysociety.org <http://www.mysociety.org/>

.

TH Schee
M: +1 (646) 820-0002 | +886-968-665002