[okfn-tw] Fwd: RE: RE: 敬邀出席【公共政策網路參與平臺】研商會議

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Fri Dec 22 09:05:50 UTC 2017

Having attended a three-hour meeting yesterday, my suggestion:

1) survivability and continuity of the much anticipated platform is solely at the discretion of NDC

2) any "decision" made on the platform is not legally binding

3) a congested "rally zone" for journalists, activists and possibly those who study public engagement might constitute large part of partipants in 2018

4) expectation management from the "petitioners" or even staff at other Ministries has never been ranked high on priority list

I personally won’t engage at all on JOIN.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile