[okfn-tw] Fwd: FORCE2017 Reg Discount deadline 30 Sept. and program posted

Crystal Tu armigil at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:12:32 UTC 2017

I will be at Berlin for FORCE2017, the annual meeting of FORCE11 which
brings together these stakeholder groups for discussions and information
sharing.

FORCE11 (Future Of Research Communications and E-scholarship, formerly
known as Beyond the PDF) is a California-based NGO dedicated to the
transformation of scholarly communications through technology.

Manifesto https://www.force11.org/about/manifesto

I think a lot of people in OK community will join this meeting,
particularly the open access and open science working group. Let me know if
you are in interest of anything about this meeting/ organization or know
anyone who will also attend.

Crystal