[okfn-US] HackYourPhD aux States : OpenScienceWeb doc (last news!)

Célya Gruson-Daniel celyagd at hackyourphd.org
Thu Jul 18 15:08:53 UTC 2013

Dear all

For one week, I have started the OpenScience road trip across the US. I
stayed a few days in San Diego for the BioTechAndBeyond opening and the one
year celebration of The Green Neuroscience Lab.

I'm staying in LA for two days ( visit of the LAMakerspace,meeting with
Christopher Lee and organisation of an openscience event at USC this
evening)
I will be in SF from july 20-26th with a tight schedule! With Matthew
Senate, we organize an openscience meetup at Sudorrom on thursday 25 at
7pm. Here is the information.
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/hackyourphd-open-knowledge-meetup/?instance_id=66319I
created also an event on SF OKFN meetup group
If you live in the bay area, you are more than welcome
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/San-Francisco-CA/966132/

Then I will drive to Seattle. Brian Glanz from the OpenScience Federation
helps me to organizing all the interviews and visit.

I will be on the east coast ( from south (Montreal) to north (Miami))
during august.

I hope to meet you during my travel.
Don't hesitate to contact me celyagd at hackyourphd.org

You can follow HackYourPhD aux States here <http://hackyourphd.org/USA>
We have developped with a french startup ubimix an openscience
collaborative map. Feel free to add you project on it!
http://maps.ubimix.com/hyphdus/
There is also a soundwall with all the interview I will record during my
journey. http://hackyourphd.org/soundwall/

Best

Célya

Célya Gruson-Daniel
HackYourPhD co-founder
#OpenScience community "Lets invent a research more open and transparent!"
Site : hackyourphd.org
Facebook Groupe <https://www.facebook.com/groups/499463776745202/>
Twitter : @celyagd <http://www.twitter.com/celyagd>/
@hackyourphd<http://www.twitter.com/hackyourphd>
Google groupe <hackyourphd at googlegroups.com>

Back our crowdfunding campaign "HackYourPhD aux
States"<http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/en/projects/hackyourphd-aux-states>