[okfn-za] Open Data Initiatives in southern Africa?

Adi Eyal adi at burgercom.co.za
Mon Nov 21 11:40:12 UTC 2011

Thanks Lucy

I'll post on the open-development mailing list as well. As an aside -
I came across the Open Government Partnership initiative. Only two
SADC countries are participating (South Africa and Tanzania) but it
seems like there is some momentum there which could possibly be used
to put open data on the public agenda.

--
Adi Eyal
InfoHub Manager

phone +27 (0)11 880 6993 | fax +27 (0)11 880 6980
mobile +27 (0)780142469
skype adieyalcas
www.sarpam.net