[okfn-za] Open Knowledge Meet Up - Wednesday 25 January

Bridget Nash bridget at siyavula.com
Fri Jan 13 10:38:29 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

Happy 2012!

The next Open Knowledge meet up is scheduled for Wednesday 25 January,
starting at18h30.

It will be at the same venue as last time - the Open Innovation Studio,
27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town. We are the red doors opposite the
police station, next door to the District 6 Museum (corner of Buitenkant
and Albertus Streets). The Google map of our office is here. Should you
not be able to find parking in the street, you can try round the corner
in the Charly's Bakery parking lot (Google map is here).

Please sign up for this event by following this link:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Cape-Town/573122/?a=bn6_l1

Please can everyone bring R30 to put into a pot to help cover pizza and
cool drinks.

Hope to see you there!

Regards
Bridget

--

Bridget Nash

Community Coordinator

021 469 4771

Website: www.siyavula.com
The Open Innovation Studio, 27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001

A Shuttleworth Foundation Seeded Project
Website: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org