[okfn-za] Another meet-up?

Adi Eyal adi at burgercom.co.za
Wed Mar 21 05:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi All

Are there any plans in the offing for another meet-up? The last one
was really useful and I vote for them to become a more regular
occurrence. It would be great to start working more closely as a
community - perhaps an inventory of open data initiatives already
taking place in ZA might be a good start? On the meet-up page last
time, someone from the City of Cape Town mentioned that he was
interested in ideas regarding what could be done with the city's data.
I think this is an opportunity for this community to work together to
explore options for working together on a joint project.

I have an idea or two but I would be interested in find out whether
there are any other interested people out there.

--
Adi Eyal