[okfn-za] Unhackathon this Thursday

Adi Eyal adi at burgercom.co.za
Tue Nov 5 10:14:28 UTC 2013

Hi All

We're having another unhackathon this Thursday evening at CodeBridge.
We a project to develop and API for the elections data. Even if you're
not a coder, it would your ideas around how elections data can make an
impact and inform voters would be valued.

Our meet-up page is here:
http://www.meetup.com/Code-for-South-Africa-Hackers

If you're planning on coming, RSVP on the meetup page.

For the Johannesburg HacksHackers group - even though you won't be
able to make it, visit our ideas page at http://code4sa.hackdash.org
and suggest projects that might be useful.

--
Adi Eyal
Director

phone: +27 78 014 2469
skype: adieyalcas
linkedin: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adi/Eyal
web: http://www.code4sa.org
twitter: @soapsudtycoon

For more information on how to participate in the open data community
in South Africa, go to: http://www.code4sa.org/#community