[okfn-za] Dataviz meetup in Cape Town

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Wed Nov 5 05:38:25 UTC 2014

Hi All

HacksHackers and the newly formed DataViz group are hosting their first
Cape Town dataviz event. Jeff Fletcher from limn.co.za is going to talk
about some of his work building a population map. He's a pretty serious
player and well worth coming to see. We are also looking for anyone who
would like to present a short 5 minute lightning talk on any dataviz that
they may be working on.

The details of the event can be found here:
http://www.meetup.com/Data-Viz-Meetup/events/217357702/

The event will be held at Codebridge, November 18 @ 6pm.

Please RSVP so that we know how many beers to buy.

Regards
Adi

--
Adi Eyal
Director

phone: +27 78 014 2469
skype: adieyalcas
linkedin: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adi/Eyal
web: http://www.code4sa.org
twitter: @soapsudtycoon

For more information on how to participate in the open data community in
South Africa, go to: http://www.code4sa.org/#community
Sign up for Naked Data, our weekly round-up of what's happening locally and
internationally in data journalism and data visualisation. Register here:
http://www.code4sa.org/newsletter