[okfn-za] Dataviz meetup in Cape Town

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Wed Nov 5 13:27:48 UTC 2014

Pity - you always make sure that we don't stray too far away from the facts
whenever you come through. Would be great to see what you've been working
on. The next meet-up will probably only be next year unless there is demand
for one in December. I'll put you down as the main speaker for the next one
:)

Regards
Adi