[okfn-za] British Council call for participants

Siyabonga Africa siyafrica at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:21:07 UTC 2015

Hi all

The British Council's Connect ZA programme is celebrating 20 years of
democracy in South Africa. The programme itself supports connections
between young people aged 18-35 in both countries with a series of arts
projects, making use where possible of advances in digital platforms to
build networks of emerging creative talent in music, film, visual art and
design.

The programme kicks off tonight at the Ithuba Art Gallery in Braamfontein
with a maker space that features installations, film screenings and public
engagements among other activities.

I think this is definitely up our alley and I warmly recommend that people
attend.

Best

--
Siyabonga Africa