[okfn-za] Job posting: Data Scientist Contract for City of Cape Town

Alan Levin alan at isoc.org.za
Mon Feb 8 10:50:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

delurk/

On 26 Jan 2016, at 10:53 PM, Adi Eyal <adi at code4sa.org> wrote:
> I never thought the day would come. See the job advert below:

:) awesome news…

> City of Cape Town is looking for a Data Scientist for their Open Data Portal. This is a contract position for 6months.

I expect that this position is not limited to only 6 months, the contracts are almost always renewed.

Unfortunately the contract positions can only be filled by employees of one of ±20 companies that are on the COCT tender list of providers.

If anyone wishes to bid on this post then you are welcome to be in touch with me as one of our companies is on this list.

Hope this helps,

Alan

/lurk
:)