[okfn-za] Closing down this list

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Thu May 19 14:43:59 UTC 2016

Hi All

Open Knowledge is migrating their list serve and we've decide to close down
this group. I would like to invite everyone to join the Open Data and
Democracy Initiative mailing list. There isn't a much traffic there either
but the topic of conversation is the same as it is here.

This list will cease to exist by the end of next week. To subscribe to the
odadi list send an email to  odadi+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Regards
Adi

--
Adi Eyal
Director

phone: +27 78 014 2469
skype: adieyalcas
linkedin: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adi/Eyal
web: http://www.code4sa.org
twitter: @soapsudtycoon

Follow us on twitter at @code4sa
For more information on how to participate in the open data community in
South Africa, go to: http://www.code4sa.org/#community
Sign up for Naked Data, our weekly round-up of what's happening locally and
internationally in data journalism and data visualisation. Register here:
http://www.code4sa.org/newsletter