[Open-access] [open-science] OKF tools: ckan.org, thedatahub.org

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:19:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am following this discussion with great interest.
The ideas that are described concerning Escience collaborating communities
match the views that I have expressed in my blog on open science
communities<http://access.okfn.org/2012/03/20/scientific-social-networks-are-the-future-of-science/>on
access.okfn.org.
In my view we could build such an infrastructure using the @ccess
communities proposed on our website and possibly an @ccess foundation
funded by external parties lke EU, Welcome, Gates Foundation etc.
These ideas are part of the strategy behind the @ccess initiative.

Tom Olijhoek
Open Access Initiative[ @ccess]