[Open-access] Digital Research 2012 ft OKFN Open Data Publication Session

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Aug 17 09:16:22 UTC 2012

Hi All

The following event in Oxford may be of interest to you, OKFN have been
involved in organising a session on open data publication and the rest of
the programme also looks great so do take a look and I hope to see some of
you there!

http://digital-research.oerc.ox.ac.uk

Jenny

The UK's premier Digital Research community event is being held in Oxford
10-12 September 2012.  Come along to showcase and share the latest in
digital research practice - and set the agenda for tomorrow.

*Digital Research 2012* brings together digital researchers from all
areas to showcase their research and share the latest digital approaches -
from Big Data Analytics and e-Infrastructure to Citizen Science and
Software Sustainability.

Building on the successful series of UK e-Science events, Digital Research
2012 welcomes researchers from all disciplines, from academia and business,
and at all stages of their careers.This three day event in Oxford 10-12
September features collocated workshops, talks and demos - a meeting place
to showcase and learn.

This year our conference theme is the *Future of Digital Research* and the
programme includes New Science of New Data (twitter analytics, web
science), e-Infrastructure, Software Sustainability, Open Science, Data
Archiving and a Digital Research Future Forum and Roundtable. We have an
exciting set of leading speakers to deliver their visions of the future.