[Open-access] OA index manuscript Re: Skype meetings @ccess

koltzenburg at w4w.net koltzenburg at w4w.net
Sat Dec 1 06:45:03 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

hi everybody, thank you for clarifications,

re the manuscript of our open access index manuscript, I said "next week" and this week is not over yet, at
least not for me. If you feel it is better you take the work into your hands as originally agreed, feel free to do
so. Good editing has already been undertaken by a colleague with a Dutch name and I would like to suggest
to accept these changes to a large extent and acknowledge this contribution accordingly.

in case you have any questions on the manuscript, Tom, feel free to contact me in any way that is fine for
you,

thanks & cheers,
Claudia
koltzenburg at w4w.net