[Open-access] Meeting on Thursday at 10am

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:03:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

If we have chosen the name @ccess, probably good to register @ccess.org as
quickly as possible.
I understand that for Twitter "ccess" is already taken. Could we use
cccessgateway tov register a Twitter account @ccessgateway ???
Regarding content
I have put some info in the WIKI already  and I have asked some people I
know to be working with African education and science for eyewittness
accounts of africans on their efforts to get access to information.(to be
used on the site)
How is this website sprint organized? Working online on the WIKI, working
on a Googledoc , direct contact via Skype?

TOM