[Open-access] Meeting on Thursday at 10am

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:11:07 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

A very good Skype meeting! THank you all.  I have added some notes to the
etherpad on topics discussed but not mentioned there yet.

I had a good look at the BibSoup malaria. I must say that I am impressed,
great job Mark!
 I makes me all the more convinced that once we go public with this and all
the index related things it will be with a big bang.
I will discuss with Bart one of these days and come back with some more
details on what we expect / would like to see implemented. I will take
action on the topic of crowdsourcing for malaria pub editing

TOM