[Open-access] Unhelpful post from Heather Morrison

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:03:00 UTC 2012

For me the most exciting slogan is "Make all research results CC-BY
(and the data CC0)!" This is was BOAI and Bethesda/Berlin means today.

I am wondering how to find out how many scholars (not only scientists)
world-wide have used a CC-BY-license in at least one article they
published.

849 journals have the SPARC Europe seal in DOAJ, all using CC-BY:
http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=sealedJournals&uiLanguage=en

In 2011, PLoS One published about 14,000 articles, all under CC-BY.

Klaus Graf