[Open-access] Website up and running!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Feb 15 16:56:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

A basic website is now up and running at http://access.okfn.org/.

It seemed simplest to create the site on the OKFN blogfarm in the first
instance. I'm not an expert with domain names and re-directs, but I'm happy
for that url to be changed/linked elsewhere as  appropriate.

To edit, you first need to request privileges from me. (Jenny, Peter and
Tom O. already have them). Drop me an email with your username on the okfn
site (register at okfn.org/register if you don't already have one) and I
will give you admin privileges. To add/edit content, you then simply log-in
at access.okfn.org/wp-admin.

The site is functional, but it would be great to make it sharper, clearer
and more comprehensive over the next couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone
who joined the sprint today, we made a great start!

Kind regards,
Laura

--
Laura Newman