[Open-access] How to cite the Panton Principles?

koltzenburg at w4w.net koltzenburg at w4w.net
Fri Feb 17 12:59:30 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Jenny asked:

> How does Cameron's suggestion sound to everyone?

sounds fine to me,

> getting something standardised up as soon as possible is probably
a good thing to do!

agree :-)

I think it might also be a good idea to add a date on the site, e.g. in this line:

Authored on [date] by:

> I think this issue has been raised before for both PP and the OKD, but
clearly nothing ended up going on the website :)

so let's see if anything happensthis time,
Jenny, let me check, are we talking to the right people here?

cheers,
Claudia