[Open-access] I think "Who Needs Access?" is ready to go

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Sun Feb 19 18:37:22 UTC 2012

Folks,

I went ahead and bought a custom domain for the Who Needs Access site
-- it can now be found on
        http://whoneedsaccess.org/

I deleted the THIS ISN'T READY warning on the front page, removed the
first post that just said hello, and have now added photos and brief
biographies of the three editors.  (Anyone else who would like to also
be an editor is welcome -- just let me know.)

I think the current quorum of a home page, an About page, three
articles and three editors is enough to launch with.  Agree?
Disagree?  If no-one objects, I will announce it on my own blog and on
Twitter, and turn on the "let search engines index this" option so
that it's no longer hidden.  I'll do this later tonight or tomorrow
morning.

Any last-minute comments before we launch, please shout now!

-- Mike.