[Open-access] Website up and running!

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:31:24 UTC 2012

Hi ,

I have done some work on the site:

101 reasons for @ccess   put up the beginning of a list
Definition    introduction to  and definition of BOAI open access   not yet
public text has to be styled
Topics      draft outline
Links   added blog sites on Open Access
FAQs    draft   completed jenny's last  topics  Ready to publish??
communities     link page to MalariaWorld with description

I would like the site to have a look like youneedaccess,  what do you think?

TOM