[Open-access] I think "Who Needs Access?" is ready to go

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 01:08:07 UTC 2012

Looks good to go.

One category if people that I was missing is Wikimedians, bloggers and
other communicators.

Example: The German Wikipedia entry on Fabry disease (
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morbus_Fabry )
is one of the most detailed on the matter that can be found on the web
- certainly in German and possibly beyond. It
uses 26 figures from OA sources.

Daniel