[Open-access] How to cite the Panton Principles?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:48:52 UTC 2012

Thanks Laura!

So something like:

The Panton Principles may be cited using the following details in the
relevant citation style for your publication:
Murray-Rust P, Neylon C, Pollock R, Wilbanks J (19 Feb 2010). Panton
Principles, Principles for open data in science. Retrieved [insert date]
from http://pantonprinciples.org/

or the title could come first as Cameron suggested, does anyone have a
specific preference? 19 Feb 2010 is the date PP were announced on the OKF
blog.

This should be made into an FAQ I think, it's probably unnecessary to have
it on the main page...

Jenny