[Open-access] February 25 is [[Copyright transfer agreement]] day

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:05:08 UTC 2012

Next twist to the story - the file has now been nominated for deletion:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Scientist-meets-publisher-English.ogv

Could it be that Alex didn't have the right to release the video under
CC0 if it was produced using the Xtranormal software, even though he
paid for using it?

Xtranormal's terms of service are at http://www.xtranormal.com/tos/ .

Daniel