[Open-access] Q2A

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:08:21 UTC 2012

#1194: Add http://www.question2answer.org/wordpress.php plug-in  to WP
multisite
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lauranewman               |       Owner:  lauranewman
     Type:  task                      |      Status:  closed
 Component:  sysadmin.webministration  |     Version:
Resolution:  fixed                     |    Keywords:  volunteers
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by nils.toedtmann):

 * cc: nils (removed)
 * cc: markmacgillivray, tom.olijhoek@… (added)
 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I added Q2A to our blog farm and activated it for access.okfn.org. Now
 some admin of the blog need to [http://access.okfn.org/wp-
 admin/edit.php?post_type=question&page=settings configure] the plugin.

 I hope that all works fine and close.

NOT FIXED I am admin for the blog but there is no settings tab for the
plugin and when I follow the edit php? link the message page not found
appears.
Same thing for adding a question and trying to save.
I think something in the install went wrong and the path is unknown as a
result of this

TOM