[Open-access] @ccess versus open access

Peter Morgan pbm2 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 14:06:30 UTC 2012

Mike Taylor said:
>This needs to be quick, simple and painless.

Does the "Open Definition" help?

Summary definition: "A piece of content or data is open if anyone is free to use, reuse, and redistribute it - subject only, at most, to the requirement to attribute and/or share-alike."  http://opendefinition.org/

Full definition:  http://opendefinition.org/okd/

Peter

--
Peter Morgan