[Open-access] Fwd: IMS Data for Open Citations

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:46:55 UTC 2012

In case you haven't see this, Nature has made its metadata Open CC0. This
is good news for our Bibliographic activities. It means we can build a
Bibserver with NPG metadata and also use this to promote our activities.

I would guess that historians will recognize the role that OKFN has played
in promoting the idea of Open Bibliographic Data.

Hopefully other publishers will follow suit.