[Open-access] Repeat: Skype meeting tomorrow?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:55:23 UTC 2012

Hi All

I'm currently in hospital having broken my arm this morning but there is
wifi (thank goodness) so I'll attempt to join, 10am would be good for me as
I should be in theatre in the afternoon.
Probably won't be able to make any massive contributions to the
Etherpad.Turns out only using your left hand to type is quite slow.

Jenny