[Open-access] Letter to publishers - URGENT

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 11:29:43 UTC 2012

I am busy for the next two hours at least.

I suggest that someone takes the draft, hacks it independently of me. I can
provide email addresses. Probably one copy per addressee is polite. It's
OUR draft not my draft and if you think the language needs some moderation
fine.

But no concessions

I am talking with Elsevier at 1700. I shall record it

Maybe back at 1430-1530

P.