[Open-access] First interview for "Who needs access?" with a Wikimedian

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Wed Mar 14 08:15:57 UTC 2012

That looks really good, Daniel, many thanks for organising it.

So far as the posting, I can handle that -- cut, paste, edit, format,
no problem.

We need two things before I do that, though.  First, I need a nice
portrait of Armin that I can use, and ideally one or two other
relevant images though those aren't obligatory.  Second, the answer to
this question is not really satisfactory: "Have you come across some
references that seemed highly relevant but that were inaccessible to
you?"  Although it's great that he found everything he needed for the
Morbus Fabry article in OA articles, we really need to show not only
how access helps but also how LACK of access hinders.  Can you please
get him to tell you a bit about another article he's worked on that
ran into this problem?

Thanks again,
        -- Mike.