[Open-access] journal rank manuscript

Björn Brembs b.brembs at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:52:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

some of you may remember that I was talking about a
manuscript that Marcus Monafo and I are writing covering the
literature on the effects of journal rank. Well, now it's in
a shape where I wouldn't be too embarrassed to show it to
others, so here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VF_jAcDyxdxqH9QHMJX9g4JH5L4R-9r6VSjc7Gwb8ig/edit

There's still some work to be done, but the main ideas are
in there, as far as we know the literature. Any additional
references, comments or suggestions on presentation or
wording, hell, any feedback at all is deeply appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

Bjoern

--
Björn Brembs