[Open-access] (no subject)

Dominique Babini dasbabini at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:02:36 UTC 2012

In Latin America 2/3 of research is State funded and this has great impact
in "real" open access developments in the region (no charge for users, no
charge for authors, because journals are part of the research process
funding, in direct or indirect way)
I have prepared for UNESCO Global Open Access Portal a summary of OA in
Latin America Caribbean and profile of main
projects<http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribbean/>,
for anyone interested in our region