[Open-access] [FC-discuss] FOSsil Bank Update (22 October 2012)

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:52:11 UTC 2012

Dear Karl and Sage (and others)

Thanks a lot for the kind words!

The short answer is that there isn't a mailing list exclusively for FOSsil
Bank updates—yet. I've approached the OKFN-AU about getting a mailing list
with them (they have an open invitation to related organisations), but if I
don't hear back from them I'll definitely get in touch with
QuestionCopyright.org

In the meantime, if you have a web feed reader you can use the Living Libre
blog's RSS feed <http://livinglibre1.wordpress.com/feed/>. It's not
exclusively FOSsil Bank updates, but it's pretty close.

Cheers,

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living
Libre blog <http://www.livinglibre.com> and Twitter