[Open-access] Denton Declaration

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sun Nov 18 06:50:06 UTC 2012

This initiative looks interesting, because it is about self behavior as science managers in panels and similar decisional environment. It is I think an important advocacy step, before even people get to think of the technical aspects of licensing. Let's sign! (I have known Allen Renear for years; a visionary person in text technologies).
Laurent

Le 17 nov. 2012 à 13:26, Jonathan Gray a écrit :

> This looks interesting.
>
> The Denton Declaration calls itself "An Open Data Manifesto" - but suspect it is more of "An Accessible Data Manifesto" (there is no explicit mention of data licensing, legal status or reusability).
>
> http://openaccess.unt.edu/denton_declaration
>
> Has anyone been in touch with them?
>
> --
> Jonathan Gray | @jwyg