[Open-access] The Future of Open Access?

Theodora Middleton theodora.middleton at okfn.org
Fri Oct 19 15:07:12 UTC 2012

Hey there,

With next week being Open Access week, we'd like to run a piece on
blog.okfn.org about the future of open access. It would be a collection of
quotes and comments from different people. Would anyone on here be up for
contributing something? Just a couple of sentences or a short paragraph
would be ace. Email me on or off-list, and let me know if you think there's
anyone in particular I should contact for comments!

All the best,

Theodora Middleton

--
Blog Editor