[Open-access] Nature Scientific Data platform and doing science with open data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 5 14:06:01 UTC 2013

This is great news. Perhaps we should put something about this on the main
OKF blog - in particular noting how we hope this will be explicitly
encouraging researchers to publish data openly, as per the Panton
Principles?

Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>
Director of Policy and Ideas
The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/> |