[Open-access] Save the date: OKCon satellite event Geneva, 19 Sept 2013

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 13:05:02 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I hope you've enjoyed a beautiful summer and vacation :)

As you may remember, the idea of organizing an OKCon satellite event for
Open & Citizen Science enthusiasts stemmed a few months ago. We had a few
community calls since then, and the OKCon program curators helped us make
such an event reality!

*Save the date!* The Open & Citizen Science satellite event will take place
on 19 Sept, in Geneva. You can get further details from the event's

*Event content*: this day is what we make out of it :) You are more than
welcome to submit your ideas through the dedicated form (
http://openscience.alpine-geckos.at/projects/okcon-openscience-hackathon-submission/).
We'll update you weekly with the new submissions. Also, a community
call
is scheduled for next Thursday, September 5, 4pm CEST, if you are willing
to discuss, narrow down ideas, etc.

*Accommodation in Geneva*: there are still several subsidies left! Check
http://okcon.org/accommodation-subsidies/ for more info and contact details
for booking. This is a great possibility to stay in Geneva without ruining
yourself -- and to attend the satellite event ;)

Looking forward to meeting you in Geneva!
Rayna & Stefan

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://de.linkedin.com/in/raynas