[Open-access] OKCon13 Open/Citizen Science Satellite event: Summary of our first call & Doodle

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:09:55 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Just a kind reminder that we are trying to set up a date and a time slot
for our second community call regarding the OKCon Open/Citizen Science
satellite event organization.

If you wanna join, please select a date: http://doodle.com/ghaagbppet256gst

Thus far, the most plebiscited slot is June 17, 5pm CEST.

Thanks and looking forward to talking to you all :)
Rayna